Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank You: C3 Church

Thank you to everyone involved at C3 Raleigh and Clayton. You all have been so welcoming and loving to me during my stay in Raleigh. I'm not sure if many of you know about this, but I was truly reborn during my time in North Carolina. I was having a rough time coming to terms with my move to Raleigh, I didn't know why I was being seperated from all of my loved ones, and I turned to God for help. I attended C3 Church and my spirits were lifted. And after my first small group (Connect Group), it all came together. I realized why I had come to Raleigh: to find God. And boy did I ever! My life will never be the same. In fact, I have a new life. And I owe special thanks to C3 Church for helping me find my life. You will all be in my prayers. Thank you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment