Sunday, July 12, 2009

And so it begins...

I suppose it wouldn't be right just to jump into blogging with out a proper introduction. So here is a little background on myself and what to expect from this wonderful blog.

Name - Kirt Kreutzer
Location - Raleigh, NC
Age - 23

As the sub-title of my blog says, I am a God-seeking, IT consultant, and also a football fanatic. A few months ago that sub-title wouldn't have contained 'God-seeking', but thankfully, now it does! I am a man of faith, which is a daily struggle, but one I am fully committed to. I currently work for CGI Group Inc. (www.cgi.com) as a Programmer Analyst, whatever that means. I am an information technology consultant, I supposedly develop business solutions for our clients, that has yet to be seen. Heh. And lastly, I am a football fanatic. I am half limey (me mum hails from joly old England) and I support Arsenal Football Club. I always have and I always will, so expect some articles on football, which I will not refer to as 'soccer' on this blog. There is more to me of course, I enjoy many sports, I am a lover of fine music, and I am a travel enthusiast, cough --> Western Europe.

Bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment